Sunday, December 2, 2007

Loving You Dead Or Alive!

LOVING YOU DEAD OR ALIVE
(A thought to help understand another's passing onto afterlife)

On the other side of the trauma,
Of my body passing away,
Please understand that
Death is only a transformation.

Like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly,
Like a hurricane becoming a breeze,
Like water becoming steam,
Like an egg becoming a human being,
I've become one of your angels.

Know that the soul part of me,
That which you cannot physically see,
Is with you all ways,
Loving you, like you love me.

So cry until the tears are gone,
Love and bless me with your song,
And know that in time,
Your sorrow will be washed away.

Continue to pray for every soul every day,
I know the Lord is showing the way,
For us to meet and laugh at Heaven’s Gate.

I love you in the eternal now,
Dead or Alive.
(c) Moses A Movement To Freedom,
Written in response to Harlem's Brad Duncan's 1997 death.
The piece was written/channeled in California in 1998
ALL AUTHOR FINANCIAL RIGHTS RESERVED
By: J. Nayer Hardin and Bradford Thorne Duncan, I
OTHERWISE, FREELY SHARE THE PIECE IF IT BRINGS PEACE

1 comment:

jeri rose said...

still pisses me off that Somayah died. I miss her. She was better off alive. The planet needed her.